Compare Car Insurance
Fill out your details below to compare car insurance quotes from the leading insurance companies in South Africa.
You can also include household contents, buildings, trailers or caravans, motorcycles, watercraft and all risk items.
Save as much as possible with an insurance comparison, but be sure to compare apples with apples!
How to Compare Quotes
When comparing car insurance quotes from different companies and brokers, be sure to compare more than just the monthly premium.
Also compare the following:
– Excesses (The first amount payable when you have a claim). More than one excess could be payable per claim and will be cumulative.
– Insured amount (For which amount are your car insured – retail or market value? Retail being the higher of the two.)
– Restricted or Nominated drivers (Are only specific drivers allowed to drive the car or anyone with permission and a valid driver’s license?)
– Permitted use of the vehicle (Private, Business or Professional use)
– Extended cover (e.g. 4×4 or off road cover)
– Additional cover (Car Hire, Credit Shortfall, Tyre Insurance, Windscreen, Hail damage etc.)